Tomb Of Annihilation Pdf Free Download
Do you happen to have been searching for a place where you can download tomb of annihilation pdf free download without restriction? Have you been searching for long without getting ant result? Then you just came to the end of your search as you need not search anymore. I bring you the latest information on this College Learners site where you can get tomb of annihilation pdf free download without any cost or registration.
What are you waiting for? All the PDF books you desire are now at your fingertips and accessible on this ebook site for free!
About Tomb Of Annihilation Pdf Free Download
This expansion to the Tomb of Annihilation adventure gives dungeon masters ready-made material to help run certain sections of the adventure with little preparation.
This book is written by the author of the best-selling Emirikol’s Guide to Devils, A Guide to Curse of Strahd, A Guide to Storm King’s Thunder, A Guide to Tomb of Annihilation and more. Included in this PDF:
- Dinosaur Race: Alternate rules for running a dinosaur race that allows players a bit of structure to execute cool maneuvers such as attacking other riders and leaping on to someone else’s mount.
- Jungle Travel: 30 days of jungle travel, complete with foraging results/encounters and events that occur at night. These can be dropped in to any journey through the jungle when you feel the need to liven things up.
- Montage: A sample travel montage to help dungeon masters get a handle on hand-waving a week of travel in an interesting and consequential manner.
- Visits from the Sewn Sisters: In the adventure, the Sewn Sisters are meant to try to invade the camp of the heroes. There is a fully-developed encounter for each hag ready to be used.
- Killing Baggy Nanna: Notes on what is under the hag’s hood, and a special scenario for those who dare to try to find out.
- Locations in Omu: An expansion of the “Navigation” section of Tomb of Annihilation, this has 9 buildings that can be used when heroes want to explore or rest in a random building of Omu. Each contains unique situations and encounters, some deadly and some exploratory.
- Cog of Blood: A variant version of Room 60 in the Tomb of the Nine Gods. This version pulls monsters and NPCs from old products and adds them to the mix in encounters that don’t necessarily need to be resolved with combat.
- Lost Treasures: Each of the “story items” listed in the Tomb adventure are fully statted-out as magic items.
- Albino Dwarf Characters: Rules on making albino dwarf characters.
- Yuan-Ti Characters: Rules and ideas on making yuan-ti characters right from the beginning of the adventure.