The new american standard bible audio online free is a bible which is regarded to be one of the most accurate translations of the Bible. This bible has been used widely by people from all over the world. In this article, we will see that how you can access this free offline audio bible download from the internet.
Many Christians consider the New American Standard Bible (NASB) as a highly respected and trustworthy translation of the Holy Scriptures. They like to read and listen to the words of the Bible in the NASB, and find that it helps them to understand and meditate on God’s Word. Others simply appreciate that the NASB is an accurate and readable translation of Scripture, and enjoy listening to its cadence and rhythms as it is read aloud.
ABOUT THE New American Standard Bible Mp3 Free Download BOOK
The new American standard bible 2020 pdf is an English translation of the Bible by the Lockman Foundation. The New Testament was first published in 1963, and the complete Bible in 1971. The most recent edition of the NASB text was published in 2020.
New American Standard Bible PDF is simply one of the most popular versions in the United States. This version of the Scriptures has been in use for over 50 years. The translators who worked on this version wanted to provide a highly accurate, completely trustworthy translation for English speaking people across the globe. That’s why New American Standard Bible (NASB) maintains its place today as the premier English Bible for study and teaching.
The NASB was published in the following stages:
- Gospel of John (1960)
- The Gospels (1962)
- New Testament (1963)
- Psalms (1968)
- Complete bible, Old and New Testaments (1971)
- Modified editions (1972, 1973, 1975, 1977)
- Updated editions (1995, 2020)
In parallel with the Bible itself, the NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible was published in August 1997. For convenience, this concordance uses the same word numbering system as Strong’s Concordance.
While preserving the literal accuracy of the 1901 ASV, the NASB has sought to render grammar and terminology in contemporary English. Special attention has been given to the rendering of verb tenses to give the English reader a rendering as close as possible to the sense of the original Greek and Hebrew texts. In 1995, the text of the NASB was updated for greater understanding and smoother reading. The New American Standard Bible present on the Bible Gateway matches the 1995 printing.
THE NEW AMERICAN STANDARD BIBLE UPDATE – 1995
Easier to read:
- Passages with Old English “thee’s” and “thou’s” etc. have been updated to modern English.
- Words and Phrases that could be misunderstood due to changes in their meaning during the past 20 years have been updated to current English.
- Verses with difficult word order or vocabulary have been retranslated into smoother English.
- Sentences beginning with “And” have often been retranslated for better English, in recognition of differences in style between the ancient languages and modern English. The original Greek and Hebrew did not have punctuation as is found in English, and in many cases modern English punctuation serves as a substitute for “And” in the original. In some other cases, “and” is translated by a different word such as “then” or “but” as called for by the context, when the word in the original language allows such translation.
More accurate than ever:
- Recent research on the oldest and best Greek manuscripts of the New Testament has been reviewed, and some passages have been updated for even greater fidelity to the original manuscripts.
- Parallel passages have been compared and reviewed.
- Verbs that have a wide range of meaning have been retranslated in some passages to better account for their use in the context.
And still the NASB:
- The NASB update is not a change-for-the-sake-of-change translation. The original NASB stands the test of time, and change has been kept to a minimum in recognition of the standard that has been set by the New American Standard Bible.
- The NASB update continues the NASB’s tradition of literal translation of the original Greek and Hebrew without compromise. Changes in the text have been kept within the strict parameters set forth by the Lockman Foundation’s Fourfold Aim.
- The translators and consultants who have contributed to the NASB update are conservative Bible scholars who have doctorates in Biblical languages, theology, or other advanced degrees. They represent a variety of denominational backgrounds.
Continuing a tradition:
The original NASB has earned the reputation of being the most accurate English Bible translation. The NASB update carries on the NASB tradition of being a true Bible translation, revealing what the original manuscripts actually say–not merely what the translator believes they mean.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR of New American Standard Bible Mp3 Free Download
The Lockman Foundation was established in 1942 by F. Dewey Lockman (St. Jacob, Illinois 1898-1974) and his wife Minna Lockman. It is a nonprofit, interdenominational Christian ministry dedicated to the translation, publication, and distribution of the New American Standard Bible (NASB), Amplified Bible, Amplified Bible 2015, La Biblia de las Américas, Nueva Biblia Latinoamericana de Hoy, and other biblical resources and translations.