First Aid Step 2 Ck Pdf is the book you need to begin your journey towards USMLE as a student in their first year or second year of college. And that book you need can be read for free without any extra cost or registration at infolearners where all this and more is available
About The Book First Aid USMLE Step 2 Cs Pdf
I like this book. It is very good for practice. I used this one together with FA and Core Concepts for USMLE Step 2 CS. This one has inside very good information about the exam and how it scores, what questions you need to ask and about 90 cases for practicing and for quick review 1-2 days before the exam. For me,IMG,this book was helpful..
Here’s everything you need to prepare efficiently and successfully for the USMLE Step 2 Clinical Skills (CS) Exam! This Survival Guide reviews all the skills medical students must demonstrate: history taking, physical examination, patient counseling, communication, and writing the patient note. Written by students for students, it’s packed with tips, tricks, handy mnemonics, and 65 case examples that make studying simple and enjoyable.
• Offers a wealth of history-taking mnemonics to help students remember all the information they must gather from patients.
• Explains how to perform the physical-exam techniques required on the exam.
• Prepares students to counsel difficult patients and communicate bad news in an effective and compassionate manner.
• Discusses what to write and what not to write in the “Patient Note.”
• Contains 65 sample cases that demonstrate common clinical presentations, with lists of differential diagnoses, investigations, red flags, and key elements to look for in a patient encounter.
• Allows you to test yourself with 35 practice cases.
• Features a humorous, reader-friendly approach to the material throughout.
• Describes what to expect on the day of the exam with a chapter on guided imagery.